I failed. It's ok.

We are all humans and we all sometimes make mistakes and fail in our commitment to achieving our goals.


When you listen to your grandparents stories about how they made mistakes in life the first thing you realize is that they are here alive and talking with you. They surpassed many obstacles in life, but those obstacles gave them life ''juice''. Their wisdom is laid on those very obstacles and some of them gave your grandparents good laughs further in life, and even you where laughing while listening.


Every time you fail in your commitments you can get up and keep on going, there is no question about that. Sometimes from our fails we can experience something better and brighter than we ever imagined.


Upon finishing high school I wanted to become a geodesy engineer, but I didn't pass the qualifying exam, which was a big deal for me at the time. Instead of giving up on faculty I went to a different city and there I met my girlfriend and become a naval architect. From this perspective, I'm glad it turned out that way.


From our fails we can realize how strong we are and, mark my words, every time you'll be surprised how strong you really are.

Be gentle and honest to yourself every time you fail. There is a japanese saying: ''Fall down seven times, get up eight''.
Try to learn from your mistakes and maybe you'll find a better strategy for keeping your commitment.


Remember, whatever happens you'll be ok because you are stronger than you think. You are a survivor, not a victim. Have faith in yourself and positive thoughts will follow. With the power of positive thoughts you'll act toward finding a solution for your problems and not toward finding more problems.

I started writing this blog to share all the things that helped me ease my mental pain over the years and I hope it will help you too. We need a healthier society and I hope we'll succeed. 
Feel free to subscribe and receive new updates from my blog. Also, don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any problems that I might help you with or if you just need a kind word, I'll do my best. You can also reach me on Twitter.
I wish you all the best.

Primjedbe