Stand up for yourself

You want to be involved in creating a better society and you start by selflessly doing good and being nice to other people. Being nice to everybody is perfectly fine, but you need to know that there are people who wouldn’t understand what are you doing and why.


Some people will think that you have hidden intentions and, because of their own fears and lack of trust in other people, that you want to con them. On the other hand, there are also people who will insult you or diminish your work just to boost their ego which comes from their hidden fears of not being respected or worth enough. Not to mention that there are people who are just plain sadists and there is nothing you could do about it simply because they are born crooked.
    

When you’re speaking at work with colleagues and one of them interrupts you all the time, you have to say „Let me finish” and be persistent and repeat this line until he shuts up. When your boss insults you in front of your colleagues you have to tell him that his behavior is unacceptable. When you often do something nice for your family or friends and that one time you were tired and didn’t do it they start complaining, tell them that their complaints are unacceptable and that they should be grateful for all the times before.


If we are going to create a better society we must first respect ourselves. Don’t be rude or aggressive but speak up for yourself and don’t let other people treat you badly. First of all, other people will see that you have respect for yourself and will respect you because of it. Stand up for yourself and things will get better. Remember, with a positive attitude and without the fear of the future you’ll always be ok, I promise.


Stand up for yourself and remember that you'll be ok, no matter what.

I started writing this blog to share all the things that helped me ease my mental pain over the years and I hope it will help you too. We need a healthier society and I hope we'll succeed. 
Feel free to subscribe and receive new updates from my blog. Also, don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any problems that I might help you with or if you just need a kind word, I'll do my best. You can also reach me on Twitter.
I wish you all the best.

Primjedbe