PAGODE - Pass Another GOod DEed on

If you jumped over the 3 barriers preventing you to help others, then you have helped someone and said pagode. Pagode is an acronym made from PASS ANOTHER GOOD DEED ON. 
It means when someone helps another person, the person instead of returning the favor has a non obligatory task to help someone else.


How it works?
You see a person in trouble and offer to help. When you help that person you say pass another good deed on. This way you create better connections with other people because you show them that you care. Also, knowing how they felt when you helped them, they will in most cases help others. If the people continue to help others, the Mycelium network keeps on growing.


How saying pagode affects on me?
When you selflessly give from your heart without expecting something in return you become more aware of your inner side. Positive thoughts begin to fill your mind and you feel less tired and more relaxed then before. You become less vulnerable to your tiny private problems and become aware of the actual problems in people's lives.


We have to respect other people and it's important to keep in mind that you don't help anyone who doesn't want your help.

In the end, try to say PASS ANOTHER GOOD DEED ON when you've got the chance to help somebody and let me know how it affects you.

I started writing this blog to share all the things that helped me ease my mental pain over the years and I hope it will help you too. We need a healthier society and I hope we'll succeed. 
Feel free to subscribe and receive new updates from my blog. Also, don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any problems that I might help you with or if you just need a kind word, I'll do my best. You can also reach me on Twitter.
I wish you all the best.

Primjedbe