Skip these three barriers to help others

Most people want to help others and make the world a better place. It seems we always tend to go the easy way. When it's about helping other people, the best excuses are that we don't have the money, the time or  don't know people who need help.


What about the money?

It's all about connecting with other people. You don't have to give your money away to help somebody, especially if you have barely enough money to get by.
You can donate  your clothes, furniture, kitchen supplies or any other thing that has an everyday use and you can live without it. In that way the person that you are helping can buy food and doesn't need to spend money on other things.


Don't have the time?

You work all the day, and finally, when you come home you're exhausted. Also, you need to make the dinner and spend quality time with your family.
Guess what, helping others doesn't come without any sacrifice. Maybe it's a good idea to involve your family because you can spend quality time with them while helping others.


Who needs help?

Not everyone is poor and hungry. Of course, you can volunteer at a community kitchen throughout the year and there will be less hungry people in the world.
But, do you know there are also a lot of people who feel alone and need just someone to talk to. Also, there are single parents who have two jobs and don't have enough time and would very much appreciate if someone takes care of the children while they're on work.


If you want to help, you'll find a way.
You can read here more on creating a better world

I started writing this blog to share all the things that helped me ease my mental pain over the years and I hope it will help you too. We need a healthier society and I hope we'll succeed. 
Feel free to subscribe and receive new updates from my blog. Also, don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any problems that I might help you with or if you just need a kind word, I'll do my best. You can also reach me on Twitter.
I wish you all the best.

Primjedbe