How can I create a better society ?

The basic idea is to do a large amount of good deeds to different known and unknown humans in need without asking for something in return. When somebody wants to thank you for your good deed you can explain them the idea or just tell them to pass another good deed to somebody else in need.

In that way we create a better society. We create a society that is well connected, a society that takes care of people, a society which does good for our children's future, a society which adopts and uses technology only to do good.


On the picture above you can see the idea of our new socitey which resembles to a mycelium network so I called it Mycelium Network, but you can name it whatever you like.
In that Network we have spores (individuals) which are presented by good and bad seeds.

The good seeds do good deeds with the idea to PAGODE - Pass Another GOod DEed to somebody else in need while the bad seeds do bad things to others like scam, insult or hurt.

If you take a good look you can see that the Mycelium Network keeps on growing even with the presence of bad seeds which stand out of the picture like every bad action does. The bad seeds don't have the ability to destroy the entire Network simply because PAGODE actions of good seeds bypasses them. And even if our fellow human is hurt from a bad seed, he can still do a PAGODE to somebody else.

The beauty of the whole idea is that we are all creators of a better future, and if for example one creator vanished from the Network she would still be growing.

You can read here a little bit about bad seeds

I started writing this blog to share all the things that helped me ease my mental pain over the years and I hope it will help you too. We need a healthier society and I hope we'll succeed. 
Feel free to subscribe and receive new updates from my blog. Also, don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any problems that I might help you with or if you just need a kind word, I'll do my best. You can also reach me on Twitter.
I wish you all the best.

Primjedbe